The only one of its kind in Southern Italy, the Vesuvian Institute hosts schools, Italian and foreign universities, culture groups, scientists and researchers engaged in study activities in the Vesuvian area.
The Vesuvian Institute is the perfect setting to submerge oneself in ancient times, providing easy access to the major archaeological sites of the Vesuvian area, thanks to both its proximity and its incredible facilities.
All guests can choose to participate in a range of activities, visits and excursions (including visits to Campania’s wine companies, snorkeling excursions to the submerged town of Baia, typical Neapolitan cooking lessons and guided tours to all the archaeological sites of Paestum, Phlegrean Fields, and many more) with our experienced guides.
Every year the International Vesuvian Institute for Archeology and Humanities takes an active part in improving and expanding its archaeological laboratories’ techniques and equipment, and in providing new trips for international students and travellers.
Enjoy an unforgettable cultural and personal experience with us.
• Restaurant with up to 220 person occupancy
• 94 rooms with 250 person occupancy
• Conference and meeting rooms
• Home room with 180 person occupancy
• Don Bosco room with 350 person occupancy
• Menade Danzante Room with 40 person occupancy
• Theatre for cultural events, shows, book presentations etc. with 380 person occupancy
• Library (under construction)
• Sports fields
• Panoramic park
• Wireless internet access
• Disabled access
• Free car and bus parking